Wednesday 19 May 2010

The Free Church?

The Free Church of Scotland is considering allowing the use of hymns and instruments in worship for the first time.

Supporters in the Church believe it may help attract new members to struggling congregations.

It won't. But this will…

Drop the dead religion which is the thing that is driving people away from you.
Get born again and Spirit filled as the Bible commands.

The music, the joy and the worship will follow automatically, closely followed by a growing congregation.

You see, people are attracted to life, not death. Jesus said, "I have come that your JOY may be complete." He also said, "If I am lifted up I will draw all men to myself." Start preaching Jesus…

I'm wasting my breath, aren't I…!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.