Wednesday 22 August 2007

The price we pay...

Here I am at 5am sat up in bed typing. Makes no sense, but none the less, here I am. You see, I went out for a curry last night and it's keeping me awake. Happens sometimes, though not all.

So, why do we do such things? Most of us curry eaters know that this can happen but we still go and do it. For me it's like this: I really enjoy a good curry, and close to me there is a really great Indian restaurant . Add to that the fact that I went with two special friends and it becomes a no brainer. Good food and good company...Some prices are worth paying.

Now as for council tax...Don't get me started!

It still amazes me that God was willing to pay the price of His own Son for such as me. Yes...Even for Him, some prices are worth paying.

2 comments:

  1. Hey - you changed the "look" !

    Love from The Stalker!
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Change is here to stay...As they say.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.